Thursday 6 September 2012

Time flies

There's not much to say about the ten day period leading up to my operation other than the fact I don't think I've ever worked harder in my life. 

I managed to organise and thoroughly clean the house and it's even streamlined enough to have cleaners in during my recovery period - apparently I shouldn't use a hoover for a few weeks afterwards. This is reason for celebration, although I do worry about who is going to keep things looking tidy. Cleaners are booked to come in though, and I'm sure I'll be well enough to be able to point out what needs doing....!

Work wise I've got a property auction and toy auction coming up, and an antique auction during the two week post operation period but it is amazing how much you can get done in advance if you have to. I am a control freak though (just in case you hadn't noticed) and I do worry that things won't be done how I want them whilst I'm away.

My husband reminds me that there are other more important things to worry about, such as who the heck is going to cook?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment