Thursday 13 September 2012

Thank you

Before the children come home from nursery, I have time to write a quick thank you to everyone who has supported me along this horrid journey so far, and pledged support for what is to come.

I don't think you will ever know and don't think I will ever have the words to explain how grateful I am to have you there or how reassuring it is to know that I always have you to talk to.

You are un-shockable, unshakable, unflappable, understanding, sensible, encouraging and humorous, able to poke fun when it is needed, and to laugh with me when I need it. Not the least of all, you are incredibly generous and I shall never think myself worthy of you.

It seems like such an inadequate thing to say, but, "thank you" from the bottom of my heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment