Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Consultant appointment tomorrow, damn

I have been desperately waiting for a phone call today, from my consultant, to postpone tomorrow's appointment to go through my oncology/histology results from the breast, lump and nodes they took during my operation.

Correction, I have been desperately hoping they would call and postpone it.

The reason of course is I am scared they may have found something that indicates I need chemo/further treatment, hoping that the old no news is good news adage would come true.

I may be over reacting, be worrying over nothing and even, panicking for no reason, but I won't have any idea at all until tomorrow at 11.10, ish. 

Wish me luck, I shall report back in due course.