Wednesday 5 September 2012

An update on my parents

My parents are, on the whole, coping well. They are desperate to come over to Norfolk and see me/us, but I want to get my brain organised first. Plus, I'm also worried that they are going to be too upset which will in turn not just upset me but the children too.

Since the most recent batch of test results I'm feeling positive and focused about the operation. It might sound really really selfish, but I can't support anyone else right now.

We do in the end ask if they are able to visit on the 17th/18th August, which they are, and I start planning for things that we can do whilst they are here. It will be lovely for us all to spend some time together. 

My sister's in the area for work on the 11th, so she is also popping in which will be great. We are definitely overdue a catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment