Monday 15 October 2012

The cunning plan!

Right, as you know, I want to do something positive to raise awareness of Breast Cancer and raise some money for charity.

Well, here is the wonderfully cunning plan, suggested by my lovely friend.

Not only am I going to take the plunge and get my hair cut short, I'm also going to dye it pink, as is my friend, and several other wonderful friends and family are going to dye the ends of their hair pink, dye a stripe pink, get their nails done in bright pink, wear pink....you get the gist.

So, final details to follow shortly - it will most probably take place on 30th October, and there will most definitely be lots of reminders about how to sponsor us, and pleas for mentions on facebook and twitter.

So, wish me luck - I'm going to need it, and thank you so much to the person who suggested such a crazy plan. I don't think you really know how much it means to have your support and to be honest, I am not sure I can adequately vocalise my gratitude. All I can say is "thank you" from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Have just realised I'm supposed to be on hols that week - will see what I can think up that is permenant-ish and pink!

    ReplyDelete